Shopping Time!

Next month is already Thanksgiving, followed by Christmas. Although I have bought some of the gifts but I still have several things that I need to buy for my family members. I am thinking of buying it on the day after Thanksgiving, which is Black Friday so I can save some money.

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving in United States, where it is the beginning of the traditional Christmas shopping season. This years Black Friday falls on the 28th of November 2008. Black Friday is not an official holiday, but many employers give the day off, thereby increasing the number of potential shoppers. Retailers often decorate for the Christmas season weeks beforehand. Many retailers open very early (typically 5 am or even earlier) and offer doorbuster deals and loss leaders to draw people to their stores.

Before I knew about cyber monday ads, I used to stand in line at stores at 5 am. Thank god that I don’t have to do that anymore since I can purchase them online.

Ps: For all mothers out there, I saw that Toys R Us has already put up their Big Toy Book deal already, check it out! There are some toys there that I plan to grab for my eldest daughter.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4