Jewelry As Investment

One of my hobbies since I was teenager is to collect gold jewelry. My parents always gave me gold jewelry on my birthdays. When I started to work and earned my own money, at the beginning of every month after pay day, I always bought a gold bracelet for myself, then the following month a matching necklace and so on. Although I see this as a hobby, actually it is also a good investment, as the price of gold has been on the increasing trend for the last 10 years.

Besides gold jewelry, pearls are also a solid investment but not all pearls mind you. The highest grade freshwater pearls known as "freshwater orient pearls" are currently under priced. In future years their value is predicted to climb, and jewelry will always be valuable regardless of where the dollar's at.


 

2 comments:

iceah said...

lovely c:

fiona said...

fresh orient water pearls are the best? really can be as worth as gold in future? i love pearls...

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4