US Address For International Buyer

My sister-in-law loves to browse through ebay. Sometimes if she can find something that interest her with a good price she will bid for it.

The other day, I received a phone call from her. She complained to me to vent her frustration about not having an US address. Apparently, she saw her favorite books were on auction with a good price and the bidding time was almost over. She quickly put her bid down with the hope that she could win the bid. To her surprise her bid could get through with a message that said that they cannot receive a bid from an international buyer.

However, it seems her frustration is over because shipito.com provides an US address to use. To date they have over 1,400 clients that use their us mail forwarding service.

 

1 comments:

Marilyn Martino said...

Another great solution for handling international shipments is Bongo International http://www.BongoUS.com

I've been using them for over a year now and they consolidate my US purchases and ship them right to my door, saving me a lot of money.

They have a lot of international shipping info on their website, and a live chat option for any questions. BongoUS also offers a pay-per-use option while other mail forwarding companies require you to pay a subscription

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4