I Think I Need This!!

Recently, while I was blog hopping, I came across this software called Dragon Naturally Speaking. This software claims to be able to capture and transcribe your voice at 150 words/ minute. If you want to find out how fast this software can type, you can go to Dragon’s typing speed test!






After watching the video above and reading more about Dragon Reviews, I realized that I can use this software to ease my job of writing my customer visit report.


Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred

I have told you before that my job requires me to travel a lot, especially to Asia Pacific and the USA region, since most of my customers are there. Normally, I will visit them twice a year to discuss about their sales performance, customer complaints, marketing strategies, new product launching, etc.

One of my agenda also includes market surveys, which requires me to visit all the supermarkets, departmental stores or stores in that particular country. Since I have to visit more than 5 places in one day, sometimes it is quite difficult to remember the situation of each store. If I have to write everything down in my notebook it will attract attention and I don’t want that. Thus, my strategy is just to bring a voice recorder and record my thoughts down about everything that caught my attention.

My problem always starts when I come back from the trip and I have to listen to all those recording and converting it to a written report. My understanding about this Dragon NaturallySpeaking software is that I can just re-play my voice recording and the software will transcribe it for me, and all I have to do is just edit it. If fact, I can do my report in airport while waiting for my plane. Amazing!

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4