The Answer Is......

The answer of the question from my previous post:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again!!!!!

After I reading the answer, I slapped my head. How come I never came up with that answer. I think it is probably because I am not a psychopath. If you answered this correctly, you have a problem, because you think like a psychopath.

Actually my answer is: The guy is actually attracted to her, but he met her sister in another occasion, but because her sister looks exactly the same as her (they are twins), the guy is dating her sister without realizing it. That is why she got frustrated when she found out and killed her sister.

It’s probably too long winded an answer, but I am not a psychopath.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4