Dinner With Family

My MIL has two half sisters (same mother different father). The eldest is unmarried and the second one is married with 3 sons. Two of her sons migrated to Australia, and two days ago they come to visit us. My MIL took care of them when they were small while their parents were working, so they are quite close to my MIL.

We went out to dinner together, and I brought my two daughters. As usual my eldest daughter could make some small conversation with them but was very picky when it she ate. My youngest daughter was a very good girl the whole evening. She was awake the whole time but she was contented just to look around and listen intently to the conversation. I can see that she is a good observer and listener.

 

1 comments:

iceah said...

true how we all have different personalities c: me and my sister are very different from each other too c:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4