Choosing Fabric For Curtain

At this moment I am on the quest to find a suitable fabric for my new home furnishing. I am good at sewing and I always make my own curtains, bedding, and so on. Since will spend a lot of time making them, I want them to last a long time. Thus, high quality material is a must.

I tried to go to the local fabric store the other day to buy the material that I wanted, but unfortunately I could not find any fabric that I like.

Frustrated, I tried my luck online, hoping to find something there. In the end I came across this site called FabricsandHome.com which has a huge selection of fabrics for window treatment, bedding, pillows, etc. I am quite impressed with their fabric selections and to tell you the truth I like all of them. The one that I really fancy is their Robert Allen Fabrics selection. Although the price is out of my budget, but at least I know their quality won’t disappoint me.
Probably I will just use it for my living room since we spent most our time there, and I really want a thick and good quality curtain that can last and this Robert Allen Fabric fits the bill. Decision….decision…

Tempted to buy this for my daughters' room

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tag! You're it! Come to my blog and see : )
www.jollymom.blogspot.com

Blogger said...

That's really pretty...but is it room darkening? That's a must for our bedrooms, lol. (I've learned the hard way, the curtains in our younger son's room are on the light side and not as room darkening as I'd like, so I might have to change them out eventually). Have fun decorating, I love to decorate :)

Bella

Preston said...

I love the fabric. Would make a really cool bedspread or comforter.

Anonymous said...

This looks like a lovely fabric. soft and pretty without being too too girly. The sort of design that will work well through the different phases of your daughter's growing up.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4