Pimples and Dandruff

When I was a teenager, I used to have lots of pimples on both sides of my face and forehead. I tried many medicines both traditional and non-traditional, but my pimples did not get any lesser. In the end, I went to the dermatologist and found out that the root cause of my pimples was my shampoo. It seemed that my skin could not stand dandruff shampoo, and it caused me to have the pimples. The dermatologist prescribed a special dandruff shampoo to me and also medicinal cream for my pimples. After a month, the treatment got rid of both my dandruff and my pimples.

If you have any problems with your skin, it’s best to go to a professional dermatologist like Dr.Martin Sands rather than experimenting with numerous remedies yourself that will not yield any positive result.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4