New Hair Cut

Today I got a hair cut. The last time I went to the hair salon to have a hair cut was about 5 months ago, so it’s over due already.

This time I cut it very short because I still have severe hair loss due to hormonal change after delivery. With short hair I don’t have to comb my hair anymore. Even if I comb my hair, I think it will less pulling with short hair.

Anyway, when I got home after the hair cut, my eldest daughter looked at me and immediately made a comment: Wah! Mama, you look like Papa now.

 

6 comments:

twinks said...

Hi,

no pic of your new do? hehe..
so who's more handsome now? mama or papa? hehehe..

I did the same thing, cut my hair short after I gave birth.

Take care :]

SHIELA said...

mind to share the pix of your new hair? i want to have mine cut shorter as well, but maybe next summer :)

Constance Chan said...

hahahaha sorry i cannot stop laughing.. sometimes our kids really say the funniest things...lolololol

Cookie said...

was laughing on your blog, too. my daughter doesn't like to have my hair trimmed, too. thought you're going to share us your pic ;)

Blogger said...

Outta the mouth of babes, lol.

I sooooo need a haircut, I seriously have been cutting my own hair for years, lol. Time for some pampering I say!

Found you via EntreCard!

Bella

Momstart said...

I need a haircut too.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4