About Hair Loss

Even though I have lost a lot of hair, I am not worried because I know the reason is because of the hormonal change in my body after delivery of my child. My husband, on the other hand, is quite worried when the front part of his hairline is starting to recede. When the first time I met him 8 years ago he had significantly more hair than he has now. I don’t know where he gets the balding hair gene from since my father in law and my mother in law both have a lot of hair although both of them are more than 60 years old. He has tried numerous Chinese medicinal tonics, but the results are not encouraging as instead of growing more hair, his gained a lot more weight so in the end he stopped taking the medicine.

I read that the most common cause of hair loss in both men and women is rooted in genetic factors. Beside that, stress, scalp condition, or medical condition can also cause hair loss.

A common misconception about hair loss is that there is no cure. This is actually not true since there are approved, medically proven ways to treat most hair loss conditions, depending on what causes hair to fall out in the first place. If you are interested in getting your scalp and hair analyzed, you can get it done free at Medical Hair Restoration .

Logo

Post?slot_id=

 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

issit? To me , the hair products seems to slowed down the process only, not eliminate the problem.
btw, cute blog you have there!!

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4