Extreme Digital Makeover

By the time my first daughter was born, I did not own a good digital camera. I snapped a lot of her photos using my mobile phones camera. The results of the photos were not very good. I only recently bought a nice DSLR camera to capture my daughters’ precious moments.

After watching the Wedding Day crunch episode on Roxio Extreme Digital Makeover video, I was so inspired to do my own Extreme Digital makeover. Who doesn’t? I suggest that you watch the video and get inspired by Zoey and Chris. You even have the opportunity to become the star of the show! Just enter the contest. You could even win some digital goodies like a HDTV, cameras and more. Just send your name, organization, phone number, email and digital dilemma to: digitalmakeover@roxio.com




Post?slot_id=

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4