Amusement Parks

Everybody likes to go to an amusement park whether you are a kid or an adult. When I was about 4 or 5 years old, I went to amusement park almost every week. The reason is because not only was the amusement park near my home, but my godfather also worked there so we didn’t have to pay any single cent for entrance. I had a lot of fun with my family there and even celebrated one of my birthdays there.

Of course I have since been to many great amusement parks besides my home town amusement park but to me that simple amusement park always has a special place in my heart.

Talking about amusement parks, do you know that New Jersey has the largest amusement pier in the world? New Jersey amusement parks is called Morey’s Piers and is located on the boardwalk in Wildwood, New Jersey, next to historic Cape May, New Jersey, and not far from both Ocean City and Atlantic City. Morey's Piers offers over 100 exciting amusement park rides and attractions, including two large beachfront water-parks, kiddie rides, roller coasters and more! You can even create a wonderful memory for your child by celebrating your child’s birthday party there.

If you decide to go and have a family beach vacation there, you can always plan ahead and book the hotel from their website. I think Morey’s Piers is a great place for a “New Jersey Vacation”

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4