Time To Get Halloween Costume

The holiday season is just around the corner! How time flies so fast. I feel like it was just yesterday when we celebrated new year, and now we are approaching the end of the year, beginning with the always frightfully fun Halloween night celebration.

As far as I can remember, I have never dressed myself in Halloween costumes, although I had attended quite a few Halloween parties during my college years. At that time I felt that wearing a costume was very troublesome and not practical at all. I was had fun looking at other people’s costumes, though.

This year, probably I buy a nice costume from the Halloween Costumes store just in case I am invited to such party.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love halloween costumes!

Anonymous said...

Wearing a Halloween costumes is a great experience. I love to wear funky costumes on Halloween.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4