Time Travel

Sometimes I wonder how it feels like to live in the old days where everything is less sophisticated, has less crime and less traffic on the roads. Too bad that I don’t have time travel machine otherwise I can travel to many different times and have a glimpse of life during that period.

Well, I guess I can go to North Augusta in South Carolina and participate in Colonial Times “A Day To Remember” Event if I wanted to feel the environment in the colonial days. This event offers an opportunity to understand what daily life was like for the people who settled in that area during colonial times. Learn More!


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These festivals and fairs are so fun! I'm always so happy for modern appliances again though.

Lauri said...

Agreed, but olden people doesn't know what they missed since they never experienced to use one

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4