Sports Moments

I think I mentioned before that I am not a sporty kind of gal, but there are 2 memorable sports moments that I will always remember for the rest of my life.

The first sport moment was when I watched American Football the first time in a football stadium (not on TV). I mean there is a big difference between watching football on TV and live in a stadium. When you watch football in the stadium, you can feel the excitement and the energy. Furthermore, that moment was also my first date with my husband. So, now you can understand why it was an important event for me.





Oklahoma Sooners - Click here for more sports videos


The second sports moment was when I saw the Olympic torch being carried pass my campus. It was in 1996 where the Olympic Games was hosted in Atlanta, Georgia. I was just about to go to my campus and was quite amazed to see so many people standing around on the road. After asking around, I found out that the Olympic torch was about to pass through the campus. It was cool to see a historic event like this.

If you also have a memorable sporting event and would like to see it again, you can go to SportsVids, an online sports videos website. You can find many selections of sports videos or sport clips there.

Post?slot_id=

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4