Naughty Children

I got another buyer looking at my house. This time they come with super naughty children. They are about 6 or 7 years, a boy and a girl. They touched everything in my house. They played with my older daughter toys without permission. The girl even tried to put one of the toys inside her bag. Luckily my mother-in-law saw it.

What amazed me was, even though they touch everything, the parent didn’t seem to care and let them have their own way. I mean, don’t they suppose to teach their children not to touch anything that is not belong to them?

I think 6 or 7 years old children are old enough to be disciplined. If not discipline since young age, it will be difficult later on.

 

1 comments:

triiiiid said...

yuph I agree with you..

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4