About My Job

I am able to work at home, because all my customers are from overseas. Mostly, I communicate with them by email and by VoIP.

It’s the nature of my work that I can work from anywhere. I can set up my office anywhere. All I need is my laptop, an internet connection and a VoiP and a VoiP phone/headset and I am set to work. If I want, I can even work from any café or any pub as long as they have a WiFi connection.

With dozens of broadband phone plans around, sometimes it is difficult to decide which one is the best. If you interested to use Voip and want to compare VoIP and read VoIP reviews, I suggest you to visit: The top 10 VoIP services compared and reviewed.

In this site, you can compare voip providers and find the best broadband phone company providers available near you with the voip services and features you want. They even provide you with the comparison chart to make it easier for you to compare based on call quality, services, features, pricing, and how easy it is to set up.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! If it is not too much to ask, what is the nature of your job? I would like to be my own boss too! I am tired of going to the office.

Lauri said...

Hi Pauline, I am an export merchandiser in a household company. My boss allowed me to work from home, because all of my customers are from overseas.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4