New Face

I decided to facelift this blog to celebrate its first birthday on 18 September. I know that there are lots of free templates out there, but I want to have exclusive template on my own. Furthermore, if I use free template I have to install everything by myself. I don’t know about you, but I still cannot figure it out how to changing the template without loosing all the widget that I have installed

So, when I saw this template on Chick and Sassy Design, I decided to buy it. The price is quite expensive for me, but she also installed everything for me. I just give my username and password to her and within less than 2 hours after payment my blog have a new face and all my widget still intact.

So what do you think of my new face?

 

4 comments:

Shebadoo said...

I love your new look! I think it is worth it. :) congrats!


Mama Sheryl
Aha Mama
A Zone for Digiscraps

Sam said...

Your new layout looks warm for me. I like it!!!


Show Me Your Interest

Anonymous said...

I like Chich and Sassy's designs. this is cute!
'Hope you visit. :)

Constance Chan said...

wowowowow i really love it. i think it's worth it! i wanna buy one too.

love your blog. now u have an award from me. http://sunnysideupfoodie.blogspot.com/2008/09/friends-by-blogging.html

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4