Omega Watches

The first time I learned about Omega watch was when I watched a James Bond movie with my boy friend. He told me that he would like to own the same kind of watch that James Bond was wearing when he can afford it someday. Well, until now that someday has not arrived yet, since Omega watches are really expensive and we still do not have that kind of money to spend on watches.

However, I found a site which offers very good deals for Omega watches at thewatchery.com. They have a very good selection of omega mens watches at a very good price. I am thinking of purchasing one of those watches for my husband with the money I got from blogging for his birthday.

If you are interested in buying one of the Omega watches collections, you can buy it online in thewatchery.com. They have wide selection of luxury watch available in their catalogue. Beside Omega watches, they also carry other branded watches, such as Bvlgary, Gucci, Cartier, Patek Philippe, etc. You can find a good deal there, and they will ship it for free to your doorstep. They even accept PayPal as one of their options for payment. At this moment, they have a one-of-a-kind promotion, which entitles you to a free or 80% off watch with selected purchases!

 

4 comments:

fiona said...

this is interesting....
so ur bf now is ur husband? hehe.. sorry for being rude to intrude.. its ok.. no need to tell... privacy invassion is not good....

Lauri said...

Yup. My ex boy friend in this post now become my hubby.

ParentingPink said...

Oh, I would love an Omega watch! I'll have to keep this in mind when I win the lottery - LOL!

Anonymous said...

The Watchery is really the best store for Omega watches.

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4