Lost A Wallet

On Sunday, we brought my father-in-law’s brother and his daughter (Kerry) shopping. After shopping, we brought them back to the hotel. Only then did Kerry realize that she lost her wallet. She thought that she might have dropped it in the mall. We decided to report the lost wallet to the police station in the mall. This decision turned out to become a good decision because when she told the police her name and that she lost her wallet, like magic the police showed her the lost wallet!

The whole incident reminds me about my own experiences of loosing my wallet. Throughout my whole life I have lost my wallet twice, but in the end I always managed to get it back.

The first time I lost my wallet was when I visited my husband’s home country. I put my handbag on the airport trolley and forgot to take it with me when my husband (then he was still my boy-friend) picked me up from the airport. Inside that handbag, beside credit cards and money, I also put my passport and my return ticket. So you can imagine how I panicked, when I realized that my handbag was not with me. We immediately turned the car around, back to the airport. When we arrived at the airport, my trolley was still there and so was my handbag. I was very lucky that time!

The second time I lost my wallet happened on my next visit. This time I realized that I lost my wallet when I tried to pay for something in the Mall. We traced our steps backward to all the stores that we visited but still could not find it. In the end we gave up and decided to go to make a police report. When we got to the car and open the car door, I saw my wallet on the floor of the car! I felt so relieved that I cried and laughed at the same time.

 

0 comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4