De-Cluttered

Sometimes I wonder how come some people can manage their house, until it looks so tidy and organized. How can they have the time to manage it?

I have a full time job although I work at home (I know, I know, it’s very nice to be able to work at home). I also have to take care of my 2 daughters. Everyday, I only have time to clean the floor since my eldest daughter loves to play on the floor. My house looks so cluttered with a lot of things. I know that most of the stuff are stuff that we probably don’t need, but I feel very reluctant to throw or donate it. My reason is that probably someday we are going to need it again, although most of the time, when we do need it, I cannot locate it.

I think I need to spare about 1 hour a day, just to go through my stuff and decide which one stays and which one goes.

Any other ideas?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just blog-hopping...

i'm tickled by a reality you've aptly said! :) this happens to most moms especially with young ones around to take care, you're not alone, cheers!

Anonymous said...

hi lauri! i have those moments too... but i really had to make up my mind for it was difficult bringing old stuff when we moved to another apartment. plus i have bad memories of my childhood with my mom hoarding old stuff. our house ended like a junk shop and we hated it that we can't bring friends to our house because we were ashamed of how it looked. i guess she was also just trying to be practical for she had her share of difficult times...

 
ss_blog_claim=77b8f4b51a35473d2243bfefcae83dc4